- To book an appointment, click the Book Appointment button at the top of the page.
- Please note that all 1st time clients are required to put a credit card on file but will not be charged at time of booking. A card on file is required for no show and late cancelation fees. Please read policies here.
- Although card is put on file. Client can pay with cash at time of appointment.
- Once an appointment is booked, client will receive an confirmation email for booking the appointment.
- This email will prompt client to fill out client intake form. Recommended to fill out prior to the appointment. This helps to save time and also helps the therapist to prepare better for your session. You will also have the option to add appointment to your personal calendar. (You will be prompted to update your intake form annually)
- You will receive appointment reminders 1 week prior and 1 day prior to your appointment via text or email.
- You will be prompted to confirm your appointment.
- If the form is not filled out online prior to the appointment please arrive to your appointment 10-15 minutes prior to fill out form, so you are not cutting into your session time. Please note that form must be filled out before we can begin session 1st session, if you do not arrive ahead of time session will be shortened.